- Foods & drinks have five temperature properties and six taste properties.
Five temperature properties refer to warm, cool, cold, hot & neutral;
Six taste properties refer to sour, sweet, bitter, spicy, salty & bland.
- Sour can induce astringency to stop sweat, cough, whites, diarrhea, excessive menstruation, and lock sperm. Over sour will make SS energy stuck to make low appetite, bloating stomach.
- Bitter can clean fire toxin, push energy down, and remove dampness toxin. Over bitter will drain LL energy to make dry skin.
- Salty can soften hardness, break energy stuck or blood blockage and replenish KB energy. Over salty will make blood stick to block blood flow and people will have dark face and more possibility of stroke.
- Sweet can replenish SS system, relieve pains, and detoxify the body. Over sweet will block KB energy spreading to have toothache, bones pain and hair loss.
- Spicy can disperse energy to improve flu or energy stuck
or blood blockage. Over spicy will burn water energy to have dizziness, crispy nails.
- Bland can be diuretic. Over bland can make people lose fire energy with more urination and people will become weaker and weaker.
- Over spicy, bitter and sour will make people diarrhea.
- Sour foods & drinks: Tomatoes, papaya, vinegar, red adzuki beans, purslane, bee milk, citrus, olives, lemons, apricots, loquat, oranges, hawthorn, peach, pomegranate, coconut flesh, lychee, ume, pomelo, mango, plum, grape, aroma Citron, bergamot, trout.Tomatoes, papaya, vinegar, red adzuki beans, purslane, bee milk, citrus, olives, lemons, apricots, loquat, oranges, hawthorn, peach, pomegranate, coconut flesh, lychee, ume, pomelo, mango, plum, grape, aroma Citron, bergamot, trout.
- Bitter Foods & Drinks: Momordica charantia, Momordica charantia, Kohlrabi, toon, dandelion, locust blossom, tempeh, Cigu, vinegar, lotus leaf, tea, citron, bergamot, scallion, almond, lily, ginkgo, peach kernel, li kernel, seaweed, pork liver, wine, coffee, green tea.
- Spicy Foods & Drinks: Spring onion, ginger, coriander, mustard, white radish, onion, white mustard, coriander, rapeseed, rapeseed, radish, artemisia annua, garlic, kohlrabi, celery, taro, leek seeds, cinnamon, pepper, pepper, fennel, leek , Incense rafters, scallions, orange peel, bergamot, wine.
- Sweet Foods & Drinks: Lotus root, eggplant, water spinach, water spinach, wild rice, white radish, loofah, onion, bamboo shoots, cauliflower, potatoes, lotus root, spinach, mustard greens, daylily, kohlrabi, green bean, pumpkin, cabbage, lentils, taro, Pea, carrot, cabbage, celery, winter melon, winter melon skin, gourd, cucumber, pea, tofu, cinnamon, black soybean, red bean, mung bean, soybean, broad bean, sword bean, pearl barley, buckwheat, japonica rice, glutinous rice, sorghum, corn , Millet, wheat, barley, black fungus, mushrooms, sweet potatoes, honey, bee milk, goat milk, milk, white fungus, sugar cane, persimmons, olives, apples, oranges, apricots, water chestnuts, pears, lilies, peanuts, ginkgo, orange peel, White sugar, melon, watermelon, watermelon peel, peach kernel, hawthorn, water chestnut, plum kernel, peach, banana, coconut flesh, mangosteen, mulberry, cherry, lychee, orange, pomelo, hazelnut, black sesame, chestnut, mango, jujube, Sour dates, figs, lotus seeds, grapes, walnuts, longan, lily, loach, yellow croaker, pomfret, herring, silver carp, bighead carp, carp, eel carp, turtle meat, tangfeng fish, crucian carp, eel, snail, shrimp, pork, pork intestine, pig lung, pig heart, Pig skin, pig’s trotter, pork liver, pork belly, pork pulp, lamb, chicken, goose, beef, white duck, Pigeon eggs, ham, duck eggs, goji berries, pumpkin seeds, pine nuts, mushrooms, gonzo.
- Salty Foods & Drinks: Salt, miso, amaranth, barley, millet, laver, kelp, seaweed, jellyfish, sea cucumber, crab, pork, pork heart, pig blood, trotters, pig kidney, pork pulp, ham, pomfret, clam meat, white Duck meat, pigeon eggs.
- Bland Foods & Drinks: Polyporus, poria.